as the trunk-maker pouring concrete
when cutting boards to cast columns or momentum, water can seep into the boards or damage is caused by the glue. If the manufacturer does not use 100% phenolic glue, wood grades 2-3 will fall off after pouring concrete.
English name: Film Faced Plywood, Film Faced Plywood WBP, Formwork Plywood, Plywood Concrete
Vietnamese name: Plywood trunk-maker
Other Names: not
water-resistant plywood is used as a trunk-maker specializing in the construction industry .
There are two main categories:
1. Plywood Government Film (Film Faced Plywood, Film Faced Plywood WBP): This is a new technology products, used in construction of high-level. Surface Film coated black or brown, the intestinal layers glued together by glue Waterproof during heat press.
• Lightweight, easy to install, dismantle
• Lang, without the bowl after pouring be- Concrete
• Reuse many
• Thickness: 12-15-18mm
• Length x Width: 1220mm x 2440mm
The main factors that determine the quality plywood covered Film:
1. Glue: this is the most important factor decisive games can withstand water in the building or not.
There are three main types:
• Phenolic: withstand boiling water for at least 12 hours. Bonding forces between layers of fine wood.
• Melamine: withstand boiling water for 4 hours
• MR (Urea formaldehyde): Very rarely used but often mixed with pure melamine in proportion as follows:
o 12% Melamine and 88 MR%
o 15% and 85% MR Melamine
this type are common in Vietnam market.
When cutting boards to cast columns or momentum, water can seep into the boards or damage is caused by the glue. If the manufacturer does not use 100% phenolic glue, wood grades 2-3 will fall off after pouring concrete.
2. Guts & heat press board: this is the deciding factor reliability and bearing capacity.
There are three main ingredients for gut: Tropical hardwood, coconut and Aries. Two tropical hardwoods and coir very high price, not popular in Vietnam.
The quality of the gut have 3 types:
• Type A: connect up to 4 plate length. Wood drying for 20 minutes, heat press for 30 minutes, good strength, less hollow (cotton).
• Type B: connect up to 8 sheets length. Wood drying for 10 minutes, heat press for 10 minutes.
• Type C: unlimited connections. Wood drying for 10 minutes, heat press for 10 minutes, the gut has a lot of empty holes.
The process of drying and heat press has increased adhesion of the glue has increased the strength of the board.
Thrusts intestine games: at least 120 tons / m.
The two side boards must be 240 rub with sandpaper before the Government Film.
3. Film: the thin plastic film to create the smooth, limited surface scratching board, before covering the last game of the heat press to keep in cold storage.
There are 2 colors:
brown • Film: mainly imported from Finland. This is used as exporter Film trunk-leading phase.
• Black Film: mainly used in the market Black Film production in China.
Quality Film Film brown and black are different, thus affecting the quality Solar games.
HOW GOVERNMENT TESTING QUALITY PLYWOOD FILM:
If leave the board, it is impossible to distinguish with the naked eye quality. Besides testing by means of modern, simple way to check the quality of plywood are:
• Check the quality of the intestine: sawn planks, if cavernous bowels are empty, the type B or C
• Check quality glue: Cook in boiling water for 5 hours. If the layer of wood glue off, and Film is not the phenolic glue
• Distinguish hardwood and softwood: If the board is made of hardwood will have the following parameters:
• Density 550kg / m3
• Weight plank 18mm thickness> 31 kg
• Weight 15mm thick panels> 25 kg
• Weight 12mm thick panels> 20 kg
FILM PRESERVATION OF GOVERNMENT Formwork
• Do not slip or fall formwork from above
• Dry the surface formwork before storage
• To formwork located on the surface
• Clean the 2-sided formwork after use
• Checking the oil used 3-4 times.
• Spread grout (putty) into the holes.
How the production How the production process of Film Faced Plywood?